Hobbs vs. Tach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyingFisherman said:
Boy some folks wouldn't know humor if it bit them on the ass, pointed, grinned and then laughed at them.

Well, I suppose it might have been some pretty lame humor, but it has all the earmarks of someone who think he's cool because he thrashes somone elses' equipment, then backpedalling when called on it and pretending he was "just joking"

A Squared said:
Well, I suppose it might have been some pretty lame humor, but it has all the earmarks of someone who think he's cool because he thrashes somone elses' equipment, then backpedalling when called on it and pretending he was "just joking"

Next time I'll use lots of rolly eyes smileys, an abundance of "LOL!!!!" and throw in some beer guys as well to make sure there's no confusion.

May I go now, officer? :rolleyes: LOL!!! :beer:

I'd mention flying into MSP and PIT when it's busy. Also landing on 2000' driveways with stripes but that would inject reasonable thinking into this thread so it's clearly not allowed.

Maybe I should post a link to the threads where the phrase "bosses brakes" were used by some corporate guys on the board. No connection? Shucks. I'm lame, a dork and a dweeb all in one.

What's the big deal anyway? You act as if running a motor at full power all the time is a bad thing. :rolleyes: LOL!!!:beer: :rolleyes: LOL!!!:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back