• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$hitTaco UAL Deal???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
>>$hitTaco...is that the name of a new airline or something? Never heard that one before. (Sarcasm mode off)<<

You're kidding right? Everybodies been calling them that for a LONG time now.

But "$hitTaco" sounds better. You guys need to relax and get a sense of humor.

We'll exhibit our sense of humor as soon as something humorous is said. The taco thing is just about the most demonstrably unfunny thing I have ever heard... and it doesn't get funnier with repetition, people.

I.P. Freley said:
We'll exhibit our sense of humor as soon as something humorous is said. The taco thing is just about the most demonstrably unfunny thing I have ever heard... and it doesn't get funnier with repetition, people.

Remember, it's just a name. Honestly, I think it's quite funny. I like to see the humorous side of things, unlike some.

As for repetition: $hitTaco, $hitTaco, $hitTaco.

BTW- I'm just messing with ya, all in good fun, so don't explode.:D

Personal fave...Shaniqua and Chewbacca (heard on various Center and approach frequencies)

It's not about defending CHQ in specific... It's just as funny as Ho-nited! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just can't get enough! MORE MORE MORE!!

:rolleyes:

I.P. Freley said:
It's not about defending CHQ in specific... It's just as funny as Ho-nited! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just can't get enough! MORE MORE MORE!!

:rolleyes:

Sorry, that's all I know.:D

Latest resources

Back