• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hitler angry at NWA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The more we make fun of other pilots the more we look like idiots.
Why don't we see doctors or dentists or lawyers making fun of each other in such retarded ways? More education? Better manners or just respect for the craft and holding the bar high?

The more we make fun of other pilots the more we look like idiots.
Why don't we see doctors or dentists or lawyers making fun of each other in such retarded ways? More education? Better manners or just respect for the craft and holding the bar high?

Because when doctors and lawyers screw up they don't try to make up some stupid BS excuse, they shut up and talk to an attorney! These guys should have said nothing until they talked to their union legal representation.

I toosed up a lung laughing at this... Reminds me of my old chief pilot

Because when doctors and lawyers screw up they don't try to make up some stupid BS excuse, they shut up and talk to an attorney! These guys should have said nothing until they talked to their union legal representation.

When doctors and lawyers screw up, it RARELY (if ever) makes the news. The media is so obsessed with body count. Even though THOUSANDS of people die every year due to medical errors.

No, guys, seriously.. I moved a lot and had a lot of doctors/dentists and they never BADMOUTH each other.
Pilots are trying to convince the public how professional we are and then spread around such videos and call them fun.

When did we become such trash?
Who/what is responsible?
Is it LCC's and regionals fault? When people with IQ of a cow could make it to the airline cockpits? Or maybe it is all because of strikes when hiring is done without any selection like it was at CAL?

Should FAA require a PhD before start of flight training so we could be a little more intelligent?

Last edited:
This was more of a dig at management, wasn't it?

Latest resources

Back