Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Squirrel29

Just wanted to give people a heads up. Pace airlines is going to be hiring shortly for 2-3 dispatchers. They are going to be looking for people with international experience but they might hire with less depending on what applications they get.

Yes still in business and we are bought. Haven't received all the details but we are getting atleast 1 767 and I have heard of two routes bringing in 2 more 767's that we might be flying. The people that bought us are supposed to have alot of backing and looking to grow us into a International carrier. Wants to do alot of longhaul flying.

Yeah the same Pace Airlines that was in bed with Vacation Express until that deal went south and Hooters scooped in and saved them from extinction. Good see you guys have struggled to remain an actual airline.

Sorry, I have a general dislike for Pace for personal reasons, which shouldn't matter anymore since I don't work for the airline that originally made me dispise them in the first place. But, I guess I just love to hold on to grudges.

Latest resources

Back