Hiring times @ Airnet, Flt Exp??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

Have anyone on the board just got hired by either Airnet or Flight Express (Or other freighter)? If so, do you know their realistic mins?

Thanks.

The low and lonely

they'll pick you up right below ifr 135 mins... some people I know actually just pushed their 1200tt during the 210 training...

Flight Express

Most FE pilots have just over 135 mins, (haven't heard the one about 1200 total during 210 training?) but we've been running classed steady even since 9/11. I've been here about 9 months and I like Flight Express overall. It does have its faults, of course. Keep hammerin' good luck.

Jeff

210FR8DOG,

You say you have worked with FE for 9 months, are you in the Baron yet? Their web site say 6-8 months for upgrades. Is that a pretty consistent number or not? Also, guess I should have asked this first, but are they hiring right now?

210FR8DOG:

What run do you fly?

My old flight instructor used to be based here at PFN but they don't have that run anymore.

airpilot,

To answer the question about the Baron, usually you have to be be up on the seniority list to win the bid for a Baron run however, sometimes runs come up in places where people do not want to go and if you bid on it, you get it. In other words, if you are willing to move and a run opens up and no one else wants it, you can get it even if you have only been there a few weeks. As far as the quastion on mins, 135 IFR is what they are looking for but they have taken people on board just below the mins as long as you get them by the completion of training. -YODA

Are the 210's certified for known icing?

FE 210s

Maverick, I fly a run out of St. Louis (CPS) 4:00 am to 3:00 pm Mon -Fri. I get to see the honey every day!!!! but I'm still wantin' the Regionals. Fly Safe.

CaptBuzzard, Yes, FE 210s have a TKS system that is awesome. Flew through a LOT of ice last winter. Just flip a switch and go. Dummy proof, well.....

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, that's early!!!!

You mean you actually get up at 4:00 in the morning and fly?!?!? Oh man, I dont think I could do that!
Yer crazy!

Everyone here at Flight Express that is in the Baron seems to be leaving very fast which is going to help out upgrade time a lot. I did a 4am run out of St. Louis a couple of weeks ago and it really wasn't that bad. I got 8 hours during the day to sleep in LIT. It was nice having a run where I was paid to sleep! Now I have to work from 9pm until 5am. Thats a little tougher!

Latest resources

Back