• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Highest paid/Best benefits for FA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you doing now Lowly? Did you leave it to flight instruct?

I've been an F/O at Mesa for about a year and a half. I instructed part time for about 5 years while I was at SWA (also flew traffic watch part time). That was another great benefit at SWA-schedule flexibility. I could give my whole line away when i had enough students to keep me busy. When I had enough time to get a full time flying job I quit SWA. Unfortunately Mesa was the only place that offered me a job at the time and unfortunatly I got the CRJ instead of the Dash 8 or Beech 1900.

I could have kept my job at SWA, given all my trips away and done the F/O thing but the powes that be at SWA said I had to quit then reapply when I met the mins. That was the hardest decision I've ever had to make, but hopefully it will pay off in the end. I really miss working there.

NetJets FA's make good money. More than a regional pilot that's for sure and also pay zero for health care.

Everything lowly said is correct about SWA. I was an FA there also. He and I worked together many times. I took a good pay cut also to go corp. SWA is a good place to be.

Latest resources

Back