• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

High Altitude

ILS JNKY

Sea Plane Pilots Assoc
Total Time
Just for fun, the next time your at your favoriate super market wander on over to where they keep the frozen pizza, check out Di Giorno Cheese stuffed crust.

I was woundering if ,you would need a high altitude endorsment to cook this one , because ther are published directions for this :confused:

banned username 2

Banned
Banned User
ILS JNKY said:
Just for fun, the next time your at your favoriate super market wander on over to where they keep the frozen pizza, check out Di Giorno Cheese stuffed crust.

I was woundering if ,you would need a high altitude endorsment to cook this one , because ther are published directions for this :confused:

You, my friend, have WAY too much time on your hands! And to think I got suckered into reading this thread! Good Grief!

Hehehee... Fly Safe!

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
Those directions are there for those who live in the mountains. For example, water will boil at a lower temperature, and cooking times need to be adjusted.