• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hidden camera footage of SWA/AAI SLI Talks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the props guys. Kharma, I know you're a Roman Polanski fan, but I just couldn't afford him. I don't really make that much money once I account for taxes and funding my soup kitchen for those poor Tranny pilots.

I don't aim to offend, but if I can get a few laughs and tweak some of the thin-skinned guys in this board, I'll consider my posts worthwhile. I just hope my M&A chair doesn't mind me suggesting he off the AAI ALPA rep with a chainsaw. . . . .

Thanks for the props guys. Kharma, I know you're a Roman Polanski fan, but I just couldn't afford him. I don't really make that much money once I account for taxes and funding my soup kitchen for those poor Tranny pilots.

I don't aim to offend, but if I can get a few laughs and tweak some of the thin-skinned guys in this board, I'll consider my posts worthwhile. I just hope my M&A chair doesn't mind me suggesting he off the AAI ALPA rep with a chainsaw. . . . .

Roman Polanski would not be my first choice, although your video has some elements from "Chinatown". Keep up the hard work, it's good to have options when you are junior, you never know when the next furlough might happen.

Not sure about our MC chair, but two of the guys are from Dallas, one lives there, and they're good 'ol boys, I'm sure they'll all get along pretty well. :)

There were some funny parts, but it was the chainsaw part at the end that I didn't really get (plus there's several of those kinds of videos circulating now, and I'm not digging the animation). Now if you'd had something like a Bruce Willis pulp fiction moment at the end with a ball gag and the van... well... that would have been funny. ;)

Roman Polanski would not be my first choice, although your video has some elements from "Chinatown". Keep up the hard work, it's good to have options when you are junior, you never know when the next furlough might happen.
Well, it's a Tuesday and I'm not working, so you got me! I'm junior.
But I consider this airline biz pretty much a hobby. When I'm not feeding the needy and stray animals, I hold free seminars on life skills in ATL and MKE for the good folks at AAI. You know, basic stuff like balancing checkbooks and daily hygiene. Between that and dabbling in snuff films, my life is pretty fulfilling. You're welcome.

Lear, I couldn't find animation with ball gags, but I did rip this off another forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwjD-KVQ_Q
Now we just need to figure out who is going to be the monkey.
spciii

Well, it's a Tuesday and I'm not working, so you got me! I'm junior.
But I consider this airline biz pretty much a hobby. When I'm not feeding the needy and stray animals, I hold free seminars on life skills in ATL and MKE for the good folks at AAI. You know, basic stuff like balancing checkbooks and daily hygiene. Between that and dabbling in snuff films, my life is pretty fulfilling. You're welcome.

Lear, I couldn't find animation with ball gags, but I did rip this off another forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwjD-KVQ_Q
spciii

Let's hope you keep your sense of humor after the arbitrator's decision.

spciii

I enjoyed the monkey video very much. I think that we have more in common than you realize.

We have found some unexpected common ground. This pleases me. As a reward I have discovered this gem for you.

Yes .... AirTran is the monkey. For obvious reasons. Remember, we have Atlanta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7NTYeRg5Dg&feature=related

Last edited:
I enjoyed the monkey video very much. I think that we have more in common than you realize.

We have found some unexpected common ground. This pleases me. As a reward I have discovered this gem for you.

Yes .... AirTran is the monkey. For obvious reasons. Remember, we have Atlanta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7NTYeRg5Dg&feature=related

Dicko,
If AirTran is the monkey trying to rape the goat, then I'd like to point out that the monkey wasn't successful in doing the bidness to the goat. I did, however, get a glimpse of Gary Kelly holding the chain around the monkey's neck, trying to facilitate the raping.
spciii

Latest resources

Back