• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Moderators!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd like to know what ever happened to T-Bags. Man, those exchanges with Ty were better than Vern Gagne versus Nick Bockwinkle!

In those epic volleys', Ty always got the better and managed to keep us spitting up our beverages in the process.

crashpad said:
I'd like to know what ever happened to T-Bags. Man, those exchanges with Ty were better than Vern Gagne versus Nick Bockwinkle!

In those epic volleys', Ty always got the better and managed to keep us spitting up our beverages in the process.

Or how about Sy-bill. He was great also. I am assuming they both got banned.

I have always suspected Ty to be a moderator. He has done much worse than anyone but they keep letting him back.

Lawman said:
No actually, I am the DEVIL and you are a peon.

Actually, you're an idiot, soon to be bottom of someone else's seniority list idiot.

fletch717 said:
Actually, you're an idiot, soon to be bottom of someone else's seniority list idiot.
Fletch, don't bother responding to chuck/lawman, or whatever screen name he wants to hide behind this week. If you ignore him, he will just go away! He just a scared little boy hiding behind his parents computer talking tough!

737 Pylt said:
Fletch, don't bother responding to chuck/lawman, or whatever screen name he wants to hide behind this week. If you ignore him, he will just go away! He just a scared little boy hiding behind his parents computer talking tough!

Hey Arnold Schwartzneiger, a.k.a. 737 pylt: Whaaaaaa. Moderators, he's flaming again. Whaaaaaaaa.

crosscut said:
At least Best Pilot posts concurrently with Ty. Lawman, however, has shown up only when Yogourt goes "sour" (twice or more now).

Duuude, you gots ta be usin smaller words, cause I ain't knowin what concurrent means. Duuude, da Yogourt goin sour thing, like dats pretty cool bro.

Dude, Im just tryin to show all da peeeps dat I'm luvvuin dem all!

Even da silly rabbit knows dat I gots his back. I just saw like "Anger Management" last nite on da ole TV, and maybe Chuckster should be doin somma dat!

Happy Turkeys to ALL da peeps in InfoLand!!!!!

Latest resources

Back