Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Mesaba guys, do you take off line jumpseaters out of Canada?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bizzum

Just wondering, I got a trip that ends with a DH out of YUL and want to just go home from there. There is a direct flight on Mesaba that would get me home from there, can I get a ride? I know that I can't ride up front...Thanks in advance!

As long as your on our jumpseat list it isn't a problem. I take jumpseaters out of YKF and YXU all the time. Make sure you talk to the capt. if the load is heavy, he may have to call load planning to let them know that he is trying to get a jumpseater on board.

I thought you couldn't take an offline in the jumpseat internationally? I thought they had to be in the back

They can't ride the actual jumpseat. For the Saab cities we are weight critical on many of the flights.... however YUL is one of the CRJ900 cities so weight shouldn't be an issue on that plane. Balance, I have no idea if that could be a problem but wouldn't think so.

Sorry, I didn't specify. Yes you can take a offline jumpseater, just not in the actual jumpseat. Due to W&B we usually only take LCA in the jumpseat.

Thanks guys, I think i will give it a try, as long as there are seats open.

Latest resources

Back