• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey everyone!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flechas! when you coming down to DAB? leigh wants to buy you and me a beer (but she doesn't know that yet :))

k, dont' forget!! i take my instrument and CFII written on thursday, finalize things w/ leigh friday and sat, end of course prog sunday, checkride hopefully mon or tues (if i pass the prog. the chief hasn't passed anyone the first try the past 11 people, i think :()

cforst513 said:
k, dont' forget!! i take my instrument and CFII written on thursday, finalize things w/ leigh friday and sat, end of course prog sunday, checkride hopefully mon or tues (if i pass the prog. the chief hasn't passed anyone the first try the past 11 people, i think :()

The chief is a douche, he's just trying tomilk everyone!!
That's awesome man, after that are yougoing right into your commercial?

Last edited:
no, not straight into my commercial. gonna time-build. i have about 90 hours right now, i figure i'll have right around 100 when i take my checkride, which will give me 150 hours i'll need to build for my comm. i have a job now working as a dispatcher at the school. all i want is enough hours to cover my rent, and i will get that, probably. so i'm zipping through this!! i didn't fly for 2 weeks b/c my g/f came down and i also went to NC on vacation.

Latest resources

Back