• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey, Cape Air dudes:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My god girl--- Would you please eat a burrito or maybe a few snickers bars.

She's making Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal) look like the Snapple Lady.

You know, I don't know why these anarexic chicks these days (nicole richie, hiltons, lindsay lohan, etc.etc.) are viewed as extremely attractive? When they get that skinny, their heads look so disproportionally large it's repulsive. They look like disney characters.... Or kinda like the Colgan family...

Otto Coarsen said:
You know, I don't know why these anarexic chicks these days (nicole richie, hiltons, lindsay lohan, etc.etc.) are viewed as extremely attractive? When they get that skinny, their heads look so disproportionally large it's repulsive. They look like disney characters.... Or kinda like the Colgan family...

Not me dude, I dug her before... now: Nasty.

Please eat, Lindsay!!!

So anyways are you guys bringing some ATR's home? I need a ride to HYA on june 23, Ill meet you in Vegas.

barnyard said:
So anyways are you guys bringing some ATR's home? I need a ride to HYA on june 23, Ill meet you in Vegas.

Sorry... the ATR's are staying in Guam. Would you really want to fly 250 knots Vegas to HYA anyway? What, about 8 hours? Better yet, hitch a ride on a 402 doing 160... hell of a trip GUM-HYA, 8000 miles or so. Good birds though, not a single write up I heard.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back