Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
I'm sure some of you have the name of a good (read: EASY) AME in the north Houston/Kingwood area? Thanks!!

I can give you an answer, but since I'm not a "CAL guy" **THANK GOD!!!** I guess you can ask someone else.

Just so you know, there are more paople than just CAL guys that live in Houston. LOL

I can give you an answer, but since I'm not a "CAL guy" **THANK GOD!!!** I guess you can ask someone else.

Just so you know, there are more paople than just CAL guys that live in Houston. LOL

Hey Poco, good to see you in here tonight, I just got in from HNL, long overnight and commute.

Hey, how come you won't answer any of my questions in open forum? I have asked you something in every thread but you never get around back in.

You are always in here, did you not see the questions? That's funny I put them in threads right when your around.

Has anyone else talked with her in IAH, I kind of get the feeling she won't discuss anything when it's not out of her mouth. "humm?

Hey Poco, I have a IAH layover next Tuesday, why don't you meet me at the Marriot; I'll be there all day, I could buy you a beer, and share some laughs.

Drop me a line.

If not that's ok, I was going to bring copies of your posts over to COEX crew room and ask around; so we can try to hook up. I'm sure someone will spot your work.

See ya then.

Hey Poco, I have a IAH layover next Tuesday, why don't you meet me at the Marriot; I'll be there all day, I could buy you a beer, and share some laughs.

Don't tell me... You'll be the guy at the bar wearing the jeans, t-shirt, white tennis shoes, and Member's Only jacket. LOL

Typical CAL pilot layover attire. ;-) LOL

I swear, ask a simple question, try to get help, and end up with full message board dribble from giant jackasses. Are you people really this fcking stupid in real life or is it just on here?

I swear, ask a simple question, try to get help, and end up with full message board dribble from giant jackasses. Are you people really this fcking stupid in real life or is it just on here?

This is flightinfo. This forum is a joke (see Jerry Springer of the internet). Go to a real web board forum if you want REAL answers.
Sorry that it's not an answer to your question.

Latest resources

Back