Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EatSleepFly

Last edited:
Don't ruin it for him, he's got nothing better to do with his time. Plus he needs to get the use of his computer in while he can before he breaks it like he's managed to break everything else he owns this week. :smash:

(no really, he has broken basicaly everything he owns)

I was wondering when that was going to make it's way to Flightinfo. I especially like the 1900 with two stabilons on each side.

Nice free advertising for the competition since you can still read the logo on the side of the 1900! Maybe pictures of their own would scare away the customers...LOL!

Hell, they might as well use our airplanes on their website. We certainly covered their runs for them for over a year. I don't know why they don't use a picture of their own planes. They have a very nice looking 1900/99 combo sitting on the ramp in Dallas.

SPBRIAN said:
Don't ruin it for him, he's got nothing better to do with his time. Plus he needs to get the use of his computer in while he can before he breaks it like he's managed to break everything else he owns this week. :smash:

(no really, he has broken basicaly everything he owns)

Hey, quiet you. Don't you have studying to do??

:pimp:

EatSleepFly said:
Hey, quiet you. Don't you have studying to do??

:pimp:

Nah why waste the television watching time anyway, i'm sure that they're going to send me back home soon. The bi-yearly rush to go to a regional at PDX is on and they're short staffed again. Soon the phone will ring "hey, we can't find anymore TDY pilots to cover... we need to you come back and fly a 'ho". :rolleyes:

SPBRIAN said:
Nah why waste the television watching time anyway, i'm sure that they're going to send me back home soon. The bi-yearly rush to go to a regional at PDX is on and they're short staffed again. Soon the phone will ring "hey, we can't find anymore TDY pilots to cover... we need to you come back and fly a 'ho". :rolleyes:

You mean they haven't called yet??

Latest resources

Back