• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem is that he has created a public website which mixes his career as a professional airline pilot with his frat boy like social life. The two simply shouldn't go together. If you want to be a frat boy in your down time, either keep it to yourself or go your ass back to college. Don't broadcast yourself all over the internet as being some ERAU drinking club moron that flies commercial airliners for a living. Its a matter of maturity and professionalism. The sad thing is that this guy is the same age as myself, yet his website reflects him as being a 19 year old punk. He makes us all look bad.

those girls are so hot! i wanna do all of them! thats the good thing about going to Cancun too many cute american girls to chase....and you lways get at least one

and pilots shoul dbe able to party too, in their free time, somehow people think airline pilots are like robots that dont do anything else but fly, i dont like that

congrats to the guy. he is probably in the friend-zone with most of the girls but if he is gettin some no prob with that. I wish i could afford to go on a 10 day trip to alaska on an hours notice, that would be sweet.

Fernando said:
and pilots shoul dbe able to party too, in their free time, somehow people think airline pilots are like robots that dont do anything else but fly, i dont like that

What part of "if you want to live like a frat boy in your down time, either keep it to yourself or go your ass back to college" don't you understand?

What you do in your free time is your own business...but don't create a stupid website mixing your drunken partying with your career as a professional pilot. That is just poor taste. I don't really see what could be argued about this.

Silent Partner said:
master shake there is only one word you need to know.......................... HATER!!! and say with some soul!!! (HUH HUH HUH HAAAAAAAAAIGHT ERRRRRRRRRR)

Re-read my post you TOOL. There's no hating. The guy probably gets mad a$$. Good for him. I love his pictures.

SkyBoy1981 said:
The problem is that he has created a public website which mixes his career as a professional airline pilot with his frat boy like social life. The two simply shouldn't go together. If you want to be a frat boy in your down time, either keep it to yourself or go your ass back to college. Don't broadcast yourself all over the internet as being some ERAU drinking club moron that flies commercial airliners for a living. Its a matter of maturity and professionalism. The sad thing is that this guy is the same age as myself, yet his website reflects him as being a 19 year old punk. He makes us all look bad.

Pi Kappa Alpha is not an ERAU fraternity, at least not in DAB and if he is from the south I doubt that he would have gone to PRC. Still, I agree he should not mix the two.

Let's be honest, most of us were excited as hell to get that first airline job. That being said, there is a difference between being excited and being a complete tool. Give him a couple of years to grow out of it.

Last edited:
airjackson said:
on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY, this guy is as gay as Liberace. and before you flame away,, this was straight from an ex "girlfriend" of the dude.

Well I think the pictures make that pretty obvious anyway.

Yup, definately flame bait. Even if you're right, why even bother posting what you just did!?!?!? Noone is going to believe it and we're all going to argue over what you just said for the next 10+ posts.

Latest resources

Back