Here's to you Mr. ASA Yacker!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably another victim of Wendy's! "May I take yo o-der?"

Wouldn't it have been the left side if the 70 was on your left with the service door facing you? details details I know!

I knew this question would come up after I reread my post, no, we had already pushed and were facing south!

Ok, who was the poor sap yacking out of the service door on Saturday (FO, 70 seater)? I counted 3 major movements of hurl. Everyone on the right side of the airplane loved the show! I swear I heard a chorus of "oh my god, look!" from the back of the cabin. It looked like you were holding a Popeye's breakfast bag, did it go thru you that quickly? We listened on ops for the call into scheduling but to no avail. So who was this mystery yacker?

Too funny!!!!!!!!!! You don't have any pictures?

There but for the grace of God go...

...YOU.

Could have been any one of us; and might be one day.

Last edited:
I was in the luxurious C mens-room that afternoon and heard some god awful noise. It took me a minute to figure out that it was someone hurling. Whatever this guy had, it was bad. I was getting ready to ask him if he wanted me to call 911 for him when he finally ran out and started to get his breath back.

Whatever it was, I hope I NEVER get it.

There but for the grace of God go...

YOU.

Could have been any one of us; and might be one day.

Very true, especially if you eat at the Atlanta Airport, but I would be happy if my fellow pilots laughed at my unfortunate experience.

WOW I figured it out!!! He must have done the 33 hour Leon overnight! BARF!!! I got sick there myself along with other guys I've talked to...They need to give that one to someone else like Freedom or Shuttle Crap.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back