Here's to you Mr. ASA Yacker!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

Ok, who was the poor sap yacking out of the service door on Saturday (FO, 70 seater)? I counted 3 major movements of hurl. Everyone on the right side of the airplane loved the show! I swear I heard a chorus of "oh my god, look!" from the back of the cabin. It looked like you were holding a Popeye's breakfast bag, did it go thru you that quickly? We listened on ops for the call into scheduling but to no avail. So who was this mystery yacker?

Mystery Yacker!

Probaly just found out about how much Brian is making for his "inspired" management of ASA!

Maybe one of our 300-hour wonder boys got a little queazy during his first time in actual instrument conditions?

Ok, who was the poor sap yacking out of the service door on Saturday (FO, 70 seater)? I counted 3 major movements of hurl. Everyone on the right side of the airplane loved the show! I swear I heard a chorus of "oh my god, look!" from the back of the cabin. It looked like you were holding a Popeye's breakfast bag, did it go thru you that quickly? We listened on ops for the call into scheduling but to no avail. So who was this mystery yacker?

That is the FUNNIEST post I've ever read on Flightinfo!!!

Thanks!!

Probably another victim of Wendy's! "May I take yo o-der?"

Everyone on the right side of the airplane loved the show! I swear I heard a chorus of "oh my god, look!" from the back of the cabin.

Wouldn't it have been the left side if the 70 was on your left with the service door facing you? details details I know!

NOPE! Just found out that Skywst Mgmnt said that they "were honest!":puke:;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back