Here's A P.91 Navajo Job!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly High

Job Title: PilotRequirements: 1000TT; 500ME; 50 in type; Commercial license required. Job Description: Provide private flights to clients. Flying a Piper Chieftain PA 31-350.

Full or Part Time: Full Time Position Start Date: asapEnd Date: Not Applicable Job Location: Cooperstown, NDNumber of Openings: 1Salary: based on experienceApplication Deadline: asapBenefits: not provided with postingContact Information
Company Name: White Hawk AviationMailing Address: 281 County Rd 19

Cooperstown, ND 58425
Web site: www.rawapplicators.comContact: David StokkaTitle: Operations ManagerPhone: 701 797 3322 or 888 700 0292Fax: 701 797 3348Email: [email protected]pplication/Interview Process
Mail, fax or email your resume to David.

I talked to them about the job and found out that they might want to base the plane in Fargo and not in Cooperstown because there is no MX or precision approach in Cooperstown. I think hangar space would be a problem there as well.

I don't know a lot about Cooperstown but I found out it would not work for us since my wife works in the oil industry and there is not to much of that in eastern ND evidently. That is why I am passing the info along.

I do think this will be a great job for someone that can reloate to Fargo. I looked it up on the internet and it shows that Fargo "metro" is almost 200,000 people. Bigger than I thought!

Fargo is actually a really nice area and is expanding. I spent some time in the area when I was flying freight and enjoyed the town. Winters get a little cool.

Just talked with these guys... they want to keep the plane at Cooperstown and want you to move there as well. Single pilot. They have been contracting there flying out to FarGJ Center and are unhappy with the service so they are looking to get their own pilot. They didn't have a set salary figure in mind, but I got the impression they were not looking to pay much. I have a business degree so they were asking about my interest in using it at their company on top of the flying, "that way we could bump up the salary a little."

IHateMgmt said:
Just talked with these guys... they want to keep the plane at Cooperstown and want you to move there as well. Single pilot. They have been contracting there flying out to FarGJ Center and are unhappy with the service so they are looking to get their own pilot. They didn't have a set salary figure in mind, but I got the impression they were not looking to pay much. I have a business degree so they were asking about my interest in using it at their company on top of the flying, "that way we could bump up the salary a little."

I think that you and I had almost the same conversation with the same person today! They sounded nice, I don't even mind Cooperstown. But I agree, she didn't sound very happy when I told her what salary was asking for. Oh well, it's not a job if they don't pay you for it.

Would anybody be willing to post what professional industry pay should be for a position like this?

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back