Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's a new one from the local T.S.A....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"But what if two people with 3 ozs. get together on the plane?"

tsa would probably arrest them on charges of suspicion and hating america

I saw a few TSA guys (one had a jacket with large "TSA INSPECTOR" written on the back) walking around the ramp in DCA today. They started pointing at our airplane then walked away. Guess we are safe now.

Also I went thru security in ALT this morrning, flew 3 legs then non-reved home. The agent didn't ask for a special ticket or say i had to reclear security, they just let me on the plane as normal after I checked in.

Do you think the average terrorist is as smart as the average TSA agent?

My money is on the terrorists. Isnt a university degree a pre-req of being in Al-Qaida?

I wouldnt trust those at the Thousand Standing Around to walk my dog around the block without gettin lost.

Jesus christ. Good ol' TSA, its just one great big federally sponsored work program. More and more I'm worried more about them then some terrorist. They have good intentions, but just cannot seem to muster any common sense. I'm sure their interview process (is there even one?) filters out those who have any. Just the other day, I pass through the metal detector and set it off. Come to find out it's my belt, which never sets it off. He wanted me to take it off, put it through the xray, and come through the detector again. I obliged. He then asked me why I just didn't take it off in the first place, to which I told him it never sets it off. Then I added "I fly the plane for crying out loud, are you afraid I'm going to strangle myself with the belt and let someone take over?" I know, stupid, but I couldn't help it. The look he gave me was priceless. It was like I was Osama himself. What a ********************ing joke.

Latest resources

Back