• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here is where your ALPA dues dollars are going

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More proof that unions exist for one purpose, to make a select few rich on the backs of the workers. Hmmm, sounds like what the unions are always fighting against!

Hey, Woerthless......... Can you guess the digit I'm extending?

That $12.5M in travel expenses seems a little high especially with tickets being so cheap. Must be all the non-pilot overhead (?!).

Our little union cut union dues for a year along with a 5% pay cut to everyone with the agreement management wouldn't lay off any pilots. It worked. The only reason we even had to furlough was due to lack of equipment-no 737-800's around at a proper price.

Last edited:
Our little union sold us down the river, and had the balls to charge us for a merger fee. As has been stated several times over, NO union has done anybody justice, except for the self-serving golf enthusiasts who work down in Herndon!

Thanks for all the great representation ALPA, and for holding up the integrity of the ENTIRE pilot workforce. The aviation community now stands much more unified then before.

Yes, I too will work for $17 and the occasional free water, unless at Delta!

Jungle Prop said:
Does Woerth still get salary from NW as well?

Well, here it is...... This and the rest of the posts of this thread. Misinformed and uneducated.

I'm not justifying the salaries. But, how many of you are going to get informed on this? The how and whys? And more importantly what to do to effect change? (hint; reading a feeding frenzie post on ALPA salaries is not getting informed).

Gonna call your status reps? No!
Gonna read the ALPA Admin Manual? No!
Gonna read the C&BL? No!

Gonna sport bitsh on Flight info! YES!
Gonna use more vagasil? Oh yeah!:rolleyes:

You guys are weak.

Let me ask you, I know the answer, but I still like to ask. Would an employee making minimum wage, 40 hours a week @ $11/ hr make more than an F/O at Pinnacle?

If the answer is yes, I believ we have our answer as to what ALPA has done for all of us!

http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/78/18/

Let me do the math for you...

$1760 Walmart
$1575 Pinnacle

Way to go ALPA!

Rez O. Lewshun,

I'm asking a question. What's ignorant is to blindly follow. I will ask my reps about it, but since you chimed in like a wise a@@, why don't you give us all a complete summary of how the salaries break down. Yeah we're weak for asking questions. Whatever.

Last edited:
NewBlue said:
Well, if you want to keep quality management you have to give them an incentive to stay.:rolleyes:

Yeah, you have to "retain talent".....puhleeeaze.

Latest resources

Back