Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8orboy

LAS-FIDOE-MCY-SMOKY
What would happen if you were a militry officer/pilot and somebody filled a restraining order against you? Thanks.

You have to wear a reflective belt at all times so they can make sure you don't break the restraining order.

Here is the real question…I friend of mine wants to file a restraining order against some that just started OTS. Is this going to ruin this person life? I don’t think they want to take it that far.

Attempting to get his wife fired from her job, defamation of character, slander.

Last edited:
What would happen if you were a militry officer/pilot and somebody filled a restraining order against you? Thanks.

If you ever need a TS/SCI Security Clearance, it will show up in the investigation. You might not be granted the clearance. And security clearances, (especially a TS) are tied to duty positions. If you can't be cleared to do your job, there is no reason to keep you in the service. I saw this happen to a guy, and the police report was less serious than a restraining order.

Plenty of people with TS's have been through ugly divorces... there are plenty of vindictive spouses who have done this to their ex's... for the clearance you just need to explain what happened and be honest!

Just an update.... The Judge issued a permanent restraining order against her today. She brought up the TS clearance to the judge but I guess he didn't care. Thanks for the input everybody.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back