Help wanted ad in trade a plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

citdrver

CJ1 OWNER/ OPERATOR is looking for a full time second-in-commander safety pilot/ boat captains/ A&P. Will fly approximately 200 hours a year. Min time 4000 TT/ 2000 multi/ 500 Jet min. Must be typed in a CJ1/ 525s or have experience in Citation 550 series aircraft and have completed a 61.58 checkride within the past 12 months. Pilot must obtain a 525s type rating, from Flight Safety, before commencement of employment. Must be willing to sign a three-year training agreement for cost of type rating or fund the type rating personally and not training agreement required. Ft. Lauderdale based aircraft and boat; pilot must live in Ft. Lauderdale, and will have regular trips to Chicago and Caribbean destinations. Other duties include, operating 40' - 60' foot yacht and performing small maintenance items and upkeep on both pieces of equipment. boat captain and A&P not required, however, preferred. Excellent salary, full health benefits, and yearly bonus. Please fax 954, 761-7072. ap2

What elese can be included.....live with owner and be his b1tch....wash car and owner every week.......service owner......must have own knee pads and pay for own training in the servicing of said owner......Gotta love Rich Dudes!!!!

Thanks for the fax number…

I’ve gotta six day trip coming up. Guess I’ll load up on nasty letters, berating his absolutely stupid and way over the top want ad and seek out as many public fax machines and Kinko’s I can find… make up a bunch of different names, make him think folks from all over the west coast are pissed at him!

Whadda butt wad!:mad:

P-F-T defined

Pilot must obtain a 525s type rating, from Flight Safety, before commencement of employment. Must be willing to sign a three-year training agreement for cost of type rating or fund the type rating personally and not training agreement required.

This should eliminate all doubt as to the definition of P-F-T!

A Citation captain and a boat captain. Talk about being a Renaissance man/woman. :D The sad thing is, though, is this person will get applicants.

Last edited:
This guy has been looking for a pilot/boat captain sence sometime late last year. I want to say I saw this ad 6 months ago. I doubt they'll get many takers on it.

40-60 foot boats are not yachts, espescially in Ft. Lauderdale and you dont need a captain to operate. I can just imagine this "owner operator" sitting on his ass trying to boss some 120 ton certified Coast Gaurd Capt about how to drive a boat.

He would probably do the same in the plane.

Latest resources

Back