Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help this SJS kid before it is too late.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From one of the posts:
These FTO's offer intergarted courses which is usually the best way to go (my opinion). Allows you to have a complete ATPL license in around 68 weeks. However, it does cost around £75 - £80k including all living costs whilst on the course.

Holy crap!!!

That comes to $119K - $127K U.S Dollars

The sad thing is you were reading that post.

Seriously, I bet that British Kid will come out a lot sharper pilot (even if it costs him) than any FL academy bloke.

Don't be such a Debbie-Downer.

About one million student pilots and desk jokeys participating in aviation discussions, I can't believe people still look at those anet forums.

someone who can post on airliners.net help this British kid.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/4438901/

I really like this (4th post down)

"I just spoke to my mum and dad and they said! Its worth the money if its my dream!"

quick, we need to find sally struthers and make a commercial to save this guy.

Ahh come on, RJ Copilot...Give the guy a break, i'm sure you had some form of SJS at some point in your career, I don't think i've met a pilot who didn;t to some degree....

seriously, who the f are you to tell the kid he has "SJS" because its his dream....everyone on this board used to pop wood from the thought of being paid to fly an RJ and anyone who denies it is full of crap....or none of us would be here....dude find something better to do with your time than throw stones at some kid who actually still has a genuine love for aviation unlike all of us who have been corrupted by this crappy industry

Latest resources

Back