Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

martye62

fly fast glass!
Does anyone know how to get out of Lima for under $1500 a person. We flew down on Delta passes but the return is a no-go as the 777-200 is ZFW limited (who knew?) and all 50 of us standby pax have been denied 6 days in a row and will be for the next month due to cargo. Airtran employee here, so no ZED priveleges. I HAVE to get the wife home asap. I´ll pay for American, Continental, United or Lan passes or anything else you´ve got that works. Cash overnighted to you. No flame, please, we´re in a pickle.

Buy a cheap ticket to Mexico City

Does anyone know how to get out of Lima for under $1500 a person. We flew down on Delta passes but the return is a no-go as the 777-200 is ZFW limited (who knew?) and all 50 of us standby pax have been denied 6 days in a row and will be for the next month due to cargo. Airtran employee here, so no ZED priveleges. I HAVE to get the wife home asap. I´ll pay for American, Continental, United or Lan passes or anything else you´ve got that works. Cash overnighted to you. No flame, please, we´re in a pickle.

If you need to, buy a cheap ticket to Mexico City and nonrev outa there instead.....
Did that a few years ago after a similar situation.

So the airlines down there wont take your cash or credit cards? Sounds like a big scam to me you are trying to pull. Go the ticket counter down there and pay them for your ride home. No one here is gonna pay up for ya.

So the airlines down there wont take your cash or credit cards? Sounds like a big scam to me you are trying to pull. Go the ticket counter down there and pay them for your ride home. No one here is gonna pay up for ya.

He's asking for suggestions or assistance, not someone to buy a ticket for him. He's an AirTran pilot, a similar message is on our ALPA board.

Sierra Nevada is good, but not good for breakfast.

Good Luck, Marty.

It's not a scam. I was the fo on a CAL flt out of Lima on the 16th and we managed to get a pinnacle fo out of there after 5 days of being stuck. Talked to the DAL 777 crew on the way out, and they couldn't even believe that they were weight restricted to ATL. Best of luck, but I can't help til the 23rd. If your still there by then, take up citizenship.

Latest resources

Back