• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

help.. Need info on delta air elite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, screw it! you are going any way if you post this desperately in three different places!

Warm up your credit card and watch your back door, Jr will be helping himself
to both, possibly your wife and dog if you are not careful!

Fellas, our futures are looking dimmer and dimmer with zeal like this guy's.

100-1/2

Ahh, screw it! you are going any way if you post this desperately in three different places!

Warm up your credit card and watch your back door, Jr will be helping himself
to both, possibly your wife and dog if you are not careful!

Fellas, our futures are looking dimmer and dimmer with zeal like this guy's.

100-1/2

First, you don't know me... Secondly, the reason I'm asking because I want to make the right decision, I will not work for someone that will abuse me. I already went thru that phase.

I want to make the right decision, I will not work for someone that will abuse me. I already went thru that phase.

Then I would recomend that you go look elsewhere. If you do a search on this outfit (formerly known as Segrave Aviation) then you won't find anything good. Run now and run fast...

Need any info such as pay,
Hahahaha. Pay-by-the-hour and (what amounts to) a 4 year contract.

benefits,
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ooooh...positive space! I'd rather have days off, but whatever floats your boat.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! What's a schedule?

and equipment. thanks
Fairly decent looking, but I'd assume with the "pay by the hour" program now that some people will be flying broken stuff. As the D.O. recently told one of our guys "it's what we have to do".

I can only speak to our plane but it's not bad. Could use a P&I, but it's not falling apart. I never really hear many complaints other than the Lear 60 tire pressure checks and the X's being hangar queens...but that's from one of the wrenches, so who really knows?

I heard McDonald's was hiring last week. If my owner ever cuts me loose, I'd probably end up there before I'd check in with JS. Srsly.

Also, a friend of mine is struggling his way through training at Eagle. So I'm almost positive they're hiring (if you don't mind the airline thing). If you're current now, I'd stay where you are and ride it out. This isn't a place I would want to call home.

-mini

Latest resources

Back