Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starchkr

New Bus driver
Great, now that i have your attention i just had a couple questions on jumpseating on Air wisconsin or ASA. Just want to know what the dress code is for each? Also, can anyone verify that we (Airnet) are on your reciprocal list... I know our list says that we are, but i want to make sure before i make a fool of myself. Lastly, i know this is probably a really crazy one, but do any of you know what the loads are usually like out of ATL to either GSO, LYH or ROA?

Thanks for the help.

By the way, for anyone who hasn't heard, our J/S is back open after a short TSA shut down due to cockpit accessibility. Just get ready to be strip searched...I mean patted down. <----not our solution, but this is what the TSA says we must do. Grrrrr baby....

starchkr said:
Great, now that i have your attention i just had a couple questions on jumpseating on Air wisconsin or ASA. Just want to know what the dress code is for each? Also, can anyone verify that we (Airnet) are on your reciprocal list... I know our list says that we are, but i want to make sure before i make a fool of myself. Lastly, i know this is probably a really crazy one, but do any of you know what the loads are usually like out of ATL to either GSO, LYH or ROA?

Thanks for the help.

By the way, for anyone who hasn't heard, our J/S is back open after a short TSA shut down due to cockpit accessibility. Just get ready to be strip searched...I mean patted down. <----not our solution, but this is what the TSA says we must do. Grrrrr baby....
Smart casual or uniform on AWAC. Obviously seat must be available in the back. Don't let the gate agent give you the run around. Some of them will say "it's weight restricted" when it's not - try to make the Captain aware that you are there.

Air Wisconsin
[size=-1]The jumpseat is offered to pilots of any carrier that has a reciprocal agreement with Air Wisconsin. Such pilots should check in at the gate and request a jumpseat. Air Wisconsin pilots have priority riding the jumpseat, then United pilots, then other carriers' pilots.[/size]

Last edited:
Star- On ASA Biz casual. Far as I know we have a recip with you. But I will always welcome a fellow professional pilot on board. Don't let the gate agents mess with you. I will do whatever I can to get a jumpseater on board and most I've met on line will do the same. Cheers-

Latest resources

Back