Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

banned username 1

Banned User
OK- here's the thing: Me and the Mrs are in the process of winning the MegaMillions lotto. We're down to the final process of only having to select 6 numbers that they're going to select too. They're not hard numbers, heck- I've used all of them my entire life- but I'm getting sidetracked.

I figure I'll quit my job and get a job working at having fun. I'm not worried about Karma, like Earl is. Here's my question and I need some help with the answer.

I'll need to get a jet airplane so we can have some of that fun. Mrs. UAL78 has allocated $10 million so I can get the airplane. So, for less than $10 million, what's the best all-around corporate jet that I can buy? I'd like to be able to put 8 people in the back and have the usual assortment of cool and comfy ammenities back there. It doesn't have to be new, but no old beaters either, and it does have to be state of the art up front.

So all you corporate jet pilots out there, chime in with your ideas AND WHY so I will be able to be an informed buyer. The person who's advice I take after I win the lotto will have an all-expense-paid trip with me to go get it after my training and a $25,000 fee for providing me with the best suggestion.

Thanks in advance. I'm only six little numbers away!

The best $10 million jet you can buy is...

...the Citation Mustang.

Because it comes from a manufacturer with a proven track record of support, you can fly it yourself without much danger of killing you or anyone else on board, and you will have more than $7 million left over to buy fuel and maintain it.

You're welcome.

Nah...the CJ3...you can still fly it single pilot and although you'll only have 4 million left over, it has some power and feels like a real airplane.

:)

If you give me $9 million, I'll be your co-pilot in whatever we can get for the remaining $1mil.

hello----this is MS UAL78 ---thank you for all the advice and for keeping old 78 under budget. I think the extra money will go for clothes for me to match the paint job on the jet----after all the passengers need to look good. What a relief this isn't more than $10 million and will fit within our budget-------

OK---I'm going back to work on the 6 numbers---as usual, I have to make the money so my pilot can spend it on toys------and because he is always on the computer talking to you guys---thanks for your help. ---Kate

Mig 21 - $40,000 USD

Certification - $80,000

Instilling fear in American cities........Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mikoyan.

Latest resources

Back