Help Making Fed Ex Contacts.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ncsuav8r

I'll be retiring from the military soon and want to start working recommendations and what nots. I worked with Damian Cooke in OKC and I believe he went to Fed Ex as a Sim instructor. Anyone know him? Also, is there anyone out there that flew AWACS in OKC 1990-1996? Anyone that flew JSTARS 1996-2000? Or if there's any random FedEx pilots just wanting a new suck up friend....give me a shout. Appreciate it.

Tim

I thought all you military types had some secret handshake or wink/nod that got you in the door? If you find your bro and want to help a (non/military) brother out drop me a PM. BTW - my dad flew PBY's in the big dub dub 2, am I close enough to the fold?

Baja.

All that military flying was the easy part..and the sad thing is it doesn't matter..it comes down to "who you know"...sad but true...do whatever it takes because it is a great job and career..i wish you the best...

Going2Baja said:
I thought all you military types had some secret handshake or wink/nod that got you in the door? If you find your bro and want to help a (non/military) brother out drop me a PM. BTW - my dad flew PBY's in the big dub dub 2, am I close enough to the fold?

Baja.

NOPE!! You got to be related, not just rated..........

Latest resources

Back