Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sppedmode

Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows of an Aviation Degree Program other than ERAU that will take all my transfer classes. Long story short, I transferred all my credits to ER 2 years ago and took a couple classes...only needed 5 to graduate. Now they say I was out for 2 years, had to reapply and now they say I need 13 classes...they didn't take 7 classes they took origianally.
I've heard of some other Aviation Degrees (online by the way) that will take all of your transferred classes and is a little easier/cheaper to complete, but I don't remember which schools...can anyone help me out so I can move on. Thanks for your time...SM

I assume by the avatar that you might be a Pinnacle dude, if that's the case you should hit up MTSU in Murfreesboro, TN. You can take probably most of you stuff online and get-r-done with in-state tuition ('bout $2100/semester/full time). They have a big aviation program, but with your ratings you'll probably need to look into the administration concentration, either way, it's a Bachelor's degree.

PM me if you need some info on Middle,

Latest resources

Back