Hello,

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JBRanger

My name is Jeremy Blackston. I have recently started pursuing my dream of flying. I am 22 yrs old. All i can say is WOW! I am a week away from my solo and am pretty nervous. :) I'm loving every moment though. This board has been a great place for me to find info on the industry and where it is headed. I never knew there were so many different routes to a flying career. I have a job as a CAD Operator that pays marginal at best but I enjoy it and the benefits are nice. I'm hoping in this down time to maybe catch up and get my ratings and some serious flight time. I fly approx. 3-4 times a week out of McCollum Field in Kennesaw, GA north of Atlanta. I have been talking to Wildbill as he is a old friend of my dads'. He has provided me with an abundance of info and he still has a LOT to give. LOL!! I can truly say I always thought my dream would remain just that, a dream. But now it is coming true! Well, it's almost time to go back up. :) I can't wait. Thanks for all the good info in advance!!! :)

Flying

Flying is fun, isn't it? I was 31 when I finally started, after wanting to for many years. I've been out since 1993 but hope to start flying again for fun this year.

Lots of luck with your training. :)

Latest resources

Back