Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

www.aptap.org

You can find out ANYTHING U need 2 know.

Cliff
GRB

Toy Soldier said:
Are there any good Helicopter websites out there? IE; techniques, training, forums, etc....

Thanks

The American Helicopter Society is located at www.vtol.org

What vehicle do you use at an airshow?

Last edited:
Quote by N2264J
-------------------------------------------------------
What vehicle do you use at an airshow?
-------------------------------------------------------

I fly the Caribou for a cargo drop, the L19 or L4 as recon, the King Air or to and from the show. I am getting into helicopters so I can fly the Loach, Huey, Cobra and OH58.

I forgot to mention. I belong to the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation and we do Vietnam re-enactments complete with pyro, troops, etc... The link is below...

N2264J , you a Huey driver????? I spent 23 years jumping, rappeling and being inserted outa the back of 'dem babies! Now I wanna drive one!

Thanks to all for your replies.....:)

Last edited:
Toy

Dou you need volunteers to fly? Or are you going to keep it all to your self?? I can understand why if you do. P.M. me if you need additional help. Thanks. Tim.:cool:

Toy Soldier said:

N2264J , you a Huey driver????? I spent 23 years jumping, rappeling and being inserted outa the back of 'dem babies! Now I wanna drive one!

Used to be. I flew the twin engine November model (my favorite) in a military SAR operation out west but most of my time is in H-3s.

You're going to like driving the machine. Always preflight the "Jesus nut" (there is actually a castelated nut that holds the rotorhead onto the mast) and keep a positive G on it to avoid the mast bumping regime. That's all I remember.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back