• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heinz G-IV Opp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know anything about the operation. At pit atlantic I seem to recall them drop off at fbo and taxi to old, large hangars west of fbo. Good to see large 91 hiring.

There's been several corporate gigs coming up lately. I think we're starting to come out of this slump. I've been buying stock for the first time in years.

The CP's the greatest pilot to ever grace the cockpit with his masterful skills......just ask him.

Spent lots of time going through the interview process about this time last year. It is lengthy...

The CP is an ok guy. Yes, he knows what he's doing and has put an incredible amount of effort into turning the department into a first rate operation. He has high expectations of those that work for him but is equally demanding of himself. In my view, he leads the department in a very balanced way.

Like any company, they're not without their challenges, but most people seem to be happy there. There are some real "personalities" there but for the most part, it's a bunch of great guys. I decided not to accept an offer solely for economic reasons. Were the numbers right for me, I would definitely be working there now.

As far as I know, they're still in the dumpy old hangar but have a new one under construction that they should be moving into in the next couple months.

Best of luck to all who apply...

Spent lots of time going through the interview process about this time last year. It is lengthy...

The CP is an ok guy. Yes, he knows what he's doing and has put an incredible amount of effort into turning the department into a first rate operation. He has high expectations of those that work for him but is equally demanding of himself. In my view, he leads the department in a very balanced way.

Like any company, they're not without their challenges, but most people seem to be happy there. There are some real "personalities" there but for the most part, it's a bunch of great guys. I decided not to accept an offer solely for economic reasons. Were the numbers right for me, I would definitely be working there now.

As far as I know, they're still in the dumpy old hangar but have a new one under construction that they should be moving into in the next couple months.

Best of luck to all who apply...
Do you mind saying what the numbers were?
Thanks

I will be generic, only because this was a year ago and there was an effort to bring the numbers up since then. I don't know if they were successful.
The offer amounted to a salary in the very low 100's with a bonus that was around 15%. The bonus was the kicker for me. There was a lot of hufffing and puffing about how great it was but had no guarantee attached to it. It was based on the performance of the individual and the company as a whole. Payment was sometime in the third quarter if I recall correctly and was pro-rated for those with less than a year's time with the company.

I would have been happyto work for this company, had they paid at a level equal to the proposed salary plus the bonus on a regular basis. With the bonus being what I considered very subjective, it was worthless to me. I've had promised bonus' never materialize in the past and was not going to let it happen again. And yes, I would have worked there for a low total number, largely because it looked to be a well run organization and the people were generally happy from what I saw.

PS... Don't even begin think you can negotiate a higher number. They were very adamant about what they were offering. The numbers were based on a very narrow salary survery that seemed to be tailored to suit the needs at that time. The survey was based solely on the local market an amounted to three companies. In breadth and depth, it was a polar opposite to the survey created from which executive compensation was based.

Latest resources

Back