Heartland Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlightTraker

Anyone have any experience with Heartland Aviation in Eau Claire, WI? Have an invite to go interview with them. I know they just added a CitationIII to their fleet.

FlightTracker

:) :) I was there in 1996 and it was a great outfit. Mx is excellent and the owneris a retired NWA captain who is really a nice guy. Sorry I couln't give you a more updated response.

Not too late, I still haven't had a chance to get up there yet. Thanks for the info, it sounds like a great operation.

FlightTraker

Last edited:
I fly for a corporate company out of eau claire and know many of the Heartland pilots. If you want any more info send me a message and I will help you out the best I can.

C550, if you don't mind my asking, who do you fly for? Are there other corporate operators based in Eau Claire?

Have you done the interview yet? If you haven't let me know because every now and then I run into their pilots who fly the 310 and 402 on the check runs for them.

The other corporation based in EAU is Menards. They're a large home improvement store, similar to a Lowes or Home Depot, but on a smaller scale (I've only seen stores in the midwest). They also have Menards Racing, an Indy team. Probably have much much more that I'm not aware of as well!

Best Regards
2000Flyer

I am the guy flying out of Eau claire. Yes, I work for Menards. We have 3 1900's, 2 bravo's and a X. We operate like a airline and also have the racing stuff we do throughout the year. And we fly the wings off all of them pretty much. Pretty much everyday all the airplanes except the X are flying. I don't know first hand of heartland but here is my impression. The III that they had is no longer there. It didn't last long but nobody chartered it. They have two old II's and I rarely see both of them go out on a trip in the same day. They are not a very busy charter department compaired to others that I know of. The 310's fly alot it is all bank stuff.

Latest resources

Back