Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Just wanted to see if anyone has heard the rumors about XJET getting a base in L.A. and basing 170's and 190's there?

Rumor of a LAX base has been floating around for awhile. I think it's more wishful thinking than an actual rumor.

According to Nides, I am apparently spreading that rumor... I didn't know that, but he went way out of his way in Recurrent yesterday to point out that I am incorrect, and there will be NO LAX base anytime soon. (Disclaimer: For the record if any of you management types are on here, you have me confused with someone else, I never thought there would be an LAX base...) So, from on high (Jimmy), there will be no LAX base, and we know we can always trust management to tell us everything first, right..... :rolleyes:

"We'll have this contract finished by the end of 2002."

"We'll have this contract finished by the end of 2003."

"We'll have this contract finished by the end of 2004."

I guess it takes 3 attempts to get things right. All we need to do is ask Nides 2 more times. ;)

There will be no LAX base in the near future for CAL EX.
Express jet on the otherhand will be alive and well in terminal 6.

Cal should be able to pull the 70seat scope out of the 83 hires in exchange for reduced paycuts, followed by an brand new 70 seater rolled out in express jet colors.

Only 2 flights out of LAX in the middle of the night(guess that RJ saturation has hit LAX already)in Jan., Why did they ask the pilots to sit.....oh that's right they were just kidding.

So the MCI base must be true since the ONT redeyes are not pulling in the cash.....oh they went to CAL..... that right. now I remeber, its just one...

To much interest from a retired guy.

CEO silly sap said:
There will be no LAX base in the near future for CAL EX.
Express jet on the otherhand will be alive and well in terminal 6.

Cal should be able to pull the 70seat scope out of the 83 hires in exchange for reduced paycuts, followed by an brand new 70 seater rolled out in express jet colors.

Only 2 flights out of LAX in the middle of the night(guess that RJ saturation has hit LAX already)in Jan., Why did they ask the pilots to sit.....oh that's right they were just kidding.

So the MCI base must be true since the ONT redeyes are not pulling in the cash.....oh they went to CAL..... that right. now I remeber, its just one...

To much interest from a retired guy.
MCI base? what does XJT want with a debased phone company? I think we should have a verizon base. Or maybe sprint...

Sphincter Boy said:
I heard we were getting cheese on our ham sandwiches now.
Not for crew meals...you only negotiated for left over salty nut rolls and half full bottles of Crystal Geyser.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back