• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heard a rumor about the NJA interview process

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a close friend that does interviews. He told me that there have been a lot of no shows lately. Along with that, the percentage of job offers to those that do interview is dropping. Lots of tool-bags.

Then again, they chose not to hire a good friend of mine not too long ago, who was well-qualified and a great pilot. Certainly not a "tool-bag," by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't think I'll ever figure out how they decide who to hire and who not to hire...

I heard Derinda and Jerry have been reassigned to scrubbing someone else's behind.

This has been said many times within.

HMMMM

HAP

Then again, they chose not to hire a good friend of mine not too long ago, who was well-qualified and a great pilot. Certainly not a "tool-bag," by any stretch of the imagination.

I don't think I'll ever figure out how they decide who to hire and who not to hire...

The simulator is where most guys lose it. The interview itself isn't that difficult and as long as they have some sort of personality that doesn't rub someone raw, they will get hired.

HD

Latest resources

Back