Headsets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buckeyeflyer

I just wanted to get some feedback from people about headsets. I have been instructing for a little while now and I am considering buying a new headset. I currently have a David Clark H10-13.4, but I am looking for something that has ANR. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

I bought the Telex Stratus 50D about 2 weeks ago. Flown with them about 30 hours so far and love them. 50db total reduction makes for a very quiet ride. Music and cell phone inputs are also very nice. The batteries just zonked out this morning and even without the ANR working the passive noise reduction was still very nice.

I've been using a Lightspeed Thirty-3G for a few years now. PNR of 30 and ANR of 25, batteries last a fairly long time, aux audio jack. It's a little bulky though, and it can break easily if you accidentally step on it.

Bose X...if you don't buy it now, you'll likely be buying it later. If you don't like it, cash in your chips and sell it for $800 on eBay.

Bose X...if you don't buy it now, you'll likely be buying it later. If you don't like it, cash in your chips and sell it for $800 on eBay.

Dang it Bose users, this is ridiculous. It took seven posts to come to the truth?

There are about 3,000 threads dedicated to the "best headset" debate. If you are a professional aviator who cares about his/her hearing, Bose is the best choice.

This thread should be retired right now, you have your answer.

Dang it Bose users, this is ridiculous. It took seven posts to come to the truth?

There are about 3,000 threads dedicated to the "best headset" debate. If you are a professional aviator who cares about his/her hearing, Bose is the best choice.

This thread should be retired right now, you have your answer.

Im not professional enough for Bose just yet. Maybe in a few more years...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back