Headsets in jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATRCAPT said:
I'm working on a case of it right while watching The Aviator. God, Hollywood sucks....
Dude your killing me. I like the part in the Aviator where the landing gear slices thru the roof of a house for several seconds without shearing off the main landing gear or pitching the nose forward into the house...but if I batted for the other team that Leo would do it for me. Going to the Tonk tonight by myself with my "Cowboys are Fags" t-shirt on...haven't had a broken nose in while;hit the ones you can, run away from the ones you can't. Cheers! P.S. Mr. big jet man: last week eh? Sad. So sad.

Last edited:
psysicx said:
Whats wrong with DC's in a jet? Thats all the mil uses.

No kidding. I used DC's in the Lear and in the Avro. Though I haven't used earplugs with them since leaving the J-ball

blingair said:
I like the part in the Aviator where the landing gear slices thru the roof of a house for several seconds without shearing off the main landing gear or pitching the nose forward into the house...but if I batted for the other team that Leo would do it for me. Cheers!

Leo? like, whatever! David Hasselhoff would have been much better in that role! He can sing too! I never heard Leo belt out any tunes lately. Plus his chest isn't hairy enough.

My C-172's gear could probably slice through a roof no problem, you haven't seen my landings...I don't know what you're flying!

Latest resources

Back