• Major updates to Logbook Pro for Android and APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook for 117 are now available. Minor update for Logbook Pro on iOS devices. Click to learn more: APDL 11, Logbook Pro for Android, Logbook Pro for iOS. Update your devices today.

Headsets for sale!

nismo611

Total Time
blah
Well if I directed to anyone it would be towards avbug. She is truly obnoxious.

Fit59

Total Time
7000 +
Eric, thanks for the post, I may be bidding on one or both of your headsets. Avbug thanks for bumping this as I don't normally see threads in the Training section, nor do I look in the classifieds, if there is such a section here...

Take care,
Fit59

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
Less than two days left to bid! Get 'em while they're hot!

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
No, it's a Krispy Kreme thing. Once they cool off, they aren't as good. So, "Get your Hot Headsets Now", says the neon sign.

avbug

Total Time
n/a
I believe it's well established that the doughnut which shall not be named is, in fact, the devil's doughnut.

The true order of doughnut is the cake doughnut, and does not require being served hot. Or stolen...which is a good thing given that doughnuts attract law enforcement officers by the district, and cake-eating law enforcement officers don't take kindly to hot or stolen doughnuts.

JAFI

Total Time
8000+
Avbug, All good points. The best food IMHO can be eaten hot or cold. Really good coffee will taste good hot or cold. IMHO the best beer can be enjoyed at room temperature while poor quality beer cannot. On the other hand I do not eat donuts (of any flavor) while drinking beer but I do eat donuts while drinking coffee.

What does this have to do with Training and instruction?? About as much as Headsets for sale does.

I do have some old used lawn furniture I need to get rid of - any takers?

Lawn furniture has nothing to do with training and instruction you may say - - well I have drank beer (on my day off) or coffee (not at the same time) and enjoyed a donut sitting on lawn furniture while training was going on at the airport.

Or maybe this discussion (like head sets for sale) just should have taken place on the proper forum.........

Last edited: