Headset for a Lear

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jump Pilot

What is a good headset to use in the Lear 25/35/55?

Thanks.

We use the Telex Airmen-series (single sided)

My experience with the Airman 750 has been quite poor. I felt I was better off with the aircraft speakers. Now the Telex Airman ANR series, I have been quite happy with. Fairly light, good noise reduction (even Lears are noise inside), good sound reporduction (for an aircraft headset).

DO NOT use a large muff type like DCs, unless you really want to PO the other pilot.

Senheisser model with the small ear muffs or plantronics with a custom molded earpiece. Telex Airman 750 is waht I use have had it for 3 years.

Sennheiser MS50T, with or without custom molded earpiece. I currently do without, as a lot of our FO's get to fly from the left seat and with the earpiece, I'm not able to move the headset to the "window side". Second what Rick said. PLEASE don't bring your DC or Telex noise attenuating headset into the Lear cockpit. (No legs for you and monitor the HF please....kidding)

Hey C! How's AZ?

Headseat for a Lear!?!?!?

Now we're talking big bucks!:D

Hey C! How's AZ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey D, Awesome! just purchased a Townhome 7 mins from the airport, (Dispatch is drooling) in one of the nicest areas of Scottsdale. And The company is expanding it's fleet. Just added another Hawker. See ya around the patch!

Last edited:
Telex 750 is what I am using in both the 35 and 55. Works great. I went to Ebay and bought one for $110.

Telex

I use the Telex 5 X 5 with the ear piece/thin mike. Who thing clips onto my sunglasses templet and I don't get "headset head." Learjet/Citation/KingAir... use it on all of 'em

Latest resources

Back