Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bloud

GO CARDS
I am in the January AMS Class, looking for info?

Well I just found out that I am in January AMS class. You have to love the Training section. "There is no way you will be in the January Class". Ha!

I am really glad to be going in January, but it sucks I have to wait for UPT untill june.

Clemson and Flaco I know you guys are going in Jan. Do either of you have some good gouge about it? Clemson I remeber you said you know two guys that were in the Oct class, have you talked to them?

Flaco, do you have any clue what prior service guys are authorized to wear? Ie: function badges

Any info is a appriciated..Ben

Hey guys...I recently got the nod from the Bureau, but do not have any dates yet. I was told to expect a June UPT date. I would really like to get in the Jan AMS class.

Bloud: How did you get your AMS date changed?

and, for all of you headed to AMS in Jan, when did you go or when will you go to Brooks? Thanks.

CFI, I got the nod in late Oct. I asked training why I got changed and they said probably someone dropped out. I am headed to Laughlin in June so maybe I'll see you there. I haven't been to brooks yet. Which gives me a month to do it or I won't go until after AMS. My training section has no clue when my brooks dates will come.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back