• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Head of Midwest Airlines' Parent Company Rips Milwaukee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Sampson killed 10,000 Philistines with the jawbone of an ass. 10 times as many sales are killed each day by the same weapon."

Now there is the kind of Bible Fiction that BB should pay attention to.

BTW. MKE does suck. Once the SLI is done all YX pilots that want to come back to this circus should have first dibs on it.

Last edited:
First off Milwaukee is a pretty cool town, especially in the Summer. Some of the coolest chicks I've ever partied with are from up there. Sure beat the bejesus out of anything in Michigan or Ohio. Yeah I know that's like winning the special olympics

You are a wild man, that thing you did with that cow......I want to party with you.

The American public could care less what anyone says about anything, there's no loyalty. They'll fly whatever has the best bargain. People don't even hold loyalties when an airline puts one in the dirt, you think this guy's comments will have an impact?

Why do you think walmart is so successful?

Beer, brats, cheese kurds, Friday fish frys , Cheese shaped hats and Harleys...........what more do you blue collar bubbas need? As for the Wisconsin women, they keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer. Ohhh look, a cookie!

Love ya Cheddarheads,

FIP

And that is good enough for me! :beer:
On a side note...what an idiot.... cmon..cookies make people fly? Well he can be sure most Milwaukeeans want nothing do with his pseudo airline.

Beer is good...but come on, being known as the "drunkest" city in America has to say something.

And, i'm going to have to agree with BB on the fact that cookies DO make people fly...at least those people in MKE. I swear every Midwest ticket that gets on our F9 birds asks about those darn cookies. I have witnessed people getting downright pissy with our FA's when they don't think they will get a cookie because all they see is Frontier on the bird and not Midwest. I was surprised myself, but they are very demanding of those "extraordinarily delicious" cookies. Yes, lots of sarcasm was meant in that previous statement.

Also, i believe the comment was taken out of context. Who was he talking to when he said this? Why did he use the words he used? Can you tell me or do you only ever believe what is said in the excellent reporting world? Just asking because i know the answers to those questions, and i believe they were not meant the way they were reported. Sure different words could have and probably should have been used, but really, no matter which way it was said, it could have been turned against him. Oh well, it's just MKE, who likes it there anyway?!;)

Air Tran should start serving cookies on their planes to put pressure on Midwest..I mean Midwest connect..I mean republic..I mean frontier or what ever they are calling it this week.

Bedford is just upset about MKE ticket prices because he realizes Airtran/SWA can make money at these prices while Midwest can't because they don't have the right size airplane to compete with the 2 stronger LCCs. Wonder if he is having second thoughts about the purchase already?

Latest resources

Back