• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hbo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not, "A Cinderalla Story," with Hillary Duff is it? The same exact thing happened to me on an overnight once and I was entranced, incapable of changing the channel. I gave myself two reasons for this less than manly condition:

1. The remote was still located on top of the TV, well out of range for my manipulation. I had considered calling the front desk, but getting up to get the door was not plausible and the logistics of explaining why housekeeping should let themselves in did not seem like a viable option.

2. Me personally, no matter how awful a movie is, if I start it from the begining I must watch it through it's enterity. Princess Diaries may or may not have been watched this way.

And Have you seen H. Duff lately, she's hot...

It's not, "A Cinderalla Story," with Hillary Duff is it? The same exact thing happened to me on an overnight once and I was entranced, incapable of changing the channel. I gave myself two reasons for this less than manly condition:

1. The remote was still located on top of the TV, well out of range for my manipulation. I had considered calling the front desk, but getting up to get the door was not plausible and the logistics of explaining why housekeeping should let themselves in did not seem like a viable option.

2. Me personally, no matter how awful a movie is, if I start it from the begining I must watch it through it's enterity. Princess Diaries may or may not have been watched this way.

O.K.
-Pretty sad, but if you now tell us that the "YA-YA Sisterhood" was also viewed in a similar manner, by law your man-card must be confiscated, burned and the ashes must be scattered at all four corners of the known world.

O.K.
-Pretty sad, but if you now tell us that the "YA-YA Sisterhood" was also viewed in a similar manner, by law your man-card must be confiscated, burned and the ashes must be scattered at all four corners of the known world.

I would expect no less, that is why I view the channel guide before committing to a channel now.

Last edited:

Nope it was "P.S. I love You", great movie! I did watch a movie with Ms. Duff today though, not sure the name of it, it was her and her sister playing rich girls who get in trouble with a bad cosmetic line. I have watched a total of 4 movies today, visited freeones.com 3 times today, and did one landing that the pax on board will talk about for awhile. In college serendipity was a great one! If I'm hungover and I hear an Onstar commercial I tear up. I have issues, but I have to take a break from beer for a month, so tells me the DR. I only see cause she's hot and my age. Last time I saw her she said no drinking for a month and I saw she was prego, guess the slut has a husband too, back to the wife I guess.

The fat kid in your picture makes your story awesome.

In case your wondering I also took a bath today, and I'm in NY. Where should I send my man card?

Just don't rub one out in the hotel bed.
Usually do it in the shower, that way the cleaning lady gets a surprise when cleaning the drain. Have liked doing that ever since I found someones magic rag in MCO under the sheets, yes I did pick it up...

Latest resources

Back