• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAZARDOUS attitudes at REGIONALS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The first thing I think of when the Captain tells me to hurry home and "Fly like I stole it" is to turn off the transponder, cancel IFR, fly at 200 feet, put up my cloaking shield and cut off all traffic into JFK and land without a clearance.

What, noone else?

Tristar,

If you brief your next captain on the "three issues that are most hazardous to aviation", record the conversation, and post it on youtube I'll give you $20.

Last edited:
Must be some 400 hr. wonder FO. Is it just me or what, but it seems that we are hiring some Weird as Sh!t FOs. FO Chuck Chigger is telling me how he feels like an instructor with some of the Captains he has flown with, yet he has never been an instructor in his life. He came form one of these fast take your money type places with 400 hrs.

Reality Check please!

I can't believe any of you made a serious response to this. Can't you tell that it was very TIC? He's probably an RJ captain. He's making fun of Riddle Rats. Get it now?

Come on, these guys have to prove their knowledge to the world. I wonder if I've ever flown with this guy since he's at ASA or was.

Congratulations on some well crafted flame bait. It's telling that a few have already taken it seriously. (I saw that you got it, Box.)

Was the overnight really that long? Why weren't you out drinking, instead?

Box Office,

I'm with you, and starting to look forward to JDEsquire's posts!

JDEsquire, if one likes the song "macho man" is that in and of itself a display of one the 5 hazardous attitudes? I suspect it is...(but for a totally different reason)

Cheers!

JDRE's posts are NOT good flamebait. They're over the top, poorly executed, and (should be) blatantly obvious.

Now Rhoid... that was flamebait.

I award JDRE no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.

Yea telling the worried passenger what could happen if you went through a micro burst was the smart thing to do. Why did Embry Riddle pop into my head as I was reading this post?:confused:

Latest resources

Back