Hawker POH question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HS-125 pilot

This is a general question for any Hawker pilot, especially one flying for a large fractional such as Net Jets or Flight Options. Do you use a quick reference POH that is published by the manufacturer, or has your company produced its own POH?

Technically, as far as I know, the POH's that one might find at Flight Safety or Simuflite are not appropriate for use in the cockpit (they have the disclaimer "for training purposes only.")

This is a pity, since these training versions are well written and useful.

For those Hawker pilots that are using a POH produced by the manufacturer, perhaps you could direct me as to where I can find one. I talked to Raytheon Aircraft Technical Publications, and was told that Raytheon does not print one (surprisingly). I am hoping that this person was in error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Netjets uses the Raytheon QRH. Flightsafety's book is superior and it can be approved by your FSDO, but Netjets decided not to bother asking. Call up Flightsafety at Wilmington and ask for a copy of the Raytheon book....

Thanks

I spoke with a rep at Raytheon tech pubs once again, and it turns out that the checklist / POH that I am looking for is termed as a Crew Manual. It consists of 3 volumes, the third of which is the QRH in question. I will call Flight Safety. Their version has to be better and less expensive. The Raytheon HS-125 Crew Manual volume 3 is $683.00 (yikes!).

Once again, thanks for your help!

Latest resources

Back