Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Saw an advert. for a hawker job in ATL. Anyone got the skinny?

Thanks

I got called for an interview. The a/c is managed by Hill Aircraft. Mostly 91 trips. The guy told me there would be some long trips mixed in like 10-12 day trips. Starting pay was a little better than my 2nd yr regional pay but due to the long trips I don't thunk I'm going to take it. I can drive to FTY in about 40 minutes but I would rather be a commuter for a good regional than have 10 to 12 day trips. I can't stand being gone for 4 days much less 12 days. Any other questions feel free to PM me. It started off with a phone interview and then they invited me in for a fac to face.

Thanks, I talked with MW recently about another position, but I couldn't take the pay hit. I'd love to get back to ATL, but it was too much of a sacrifice to go back to on 100% on call and for way less $$. Thanks again!

Pay

Just curious how low was it? I ran across the same thing, in the northeast thing is people actuallytake it

I can't argue that point, the man on the phone was a friendly as he could be and I enjoyed talking to him. I was candid about the money involved and he sounded like he understood. Of course, that doesn't mean they were going to offer more. They'll get what they pay for and it will cost them in training $$s and turnover at the end of the day.

MW was a very nice guy on the phone. I have a 5 yr old son and I just don't want to be gone that long.

Latest resources

Back