Hawker 900 XP Vspeeds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

Sorry for the double post, I originally posted this on the Frax site thinking there was a better chance of response with all the Hawkers in Frax operations. Anyway here is my question.

On the TOLD cards provided by Hawker Beechcraft they have the V speeds listed as;
V1 Vr V2 Vfto & Vse. Very simple and straight forward. Now our company ops requires us to cross check V speeds and W&B with Ultrnav and the Ultranav doesn't have Vse they have Venr. While Venr means single engine enroute climb what is the difference? I am in the process of playing phone tag with Ultranav but I decided to get your input.
Anybody have an answer....

Vse isn't listed anywhere in the POM or the AFM. Verc is the final single engine climb speed (above 1500' agl).

I have some of those HBC TOLD cards, and they're pretty generic. They mean Verc.

Now, try finding Verc on the FMS... another story.

What do you think of the 900?

On the 900 you're actually filling out a paper TOLD card? Do you also set the bugs on the PFD? I would think your company would want your TOLD card to match the nomenclature on the PFD.

There is no "bug" for Verc, and it is not generated by the FMS until after Weight Off Wheels. I think most people bug Verc with the unlabelled speed bug on takeoff.

I fly a Chinese registered aircraft and accordingly have to follow their rules. The aviation governing body wants to see our flight plans & Wx ( done by Universal) W&B sheets ( via American Aeronautics) and TOLD cards.
As far as flying the 900XP I think it's a great airplane. Just flew a 2300nm trip against 30kt headwinds in a respectable 6hour 12 minute time. I haven't been in a Hawker for a while ( 400 fan, 600viper & fan and 700 series) so the 900 is a lot more than I was used to. The ability to get to FL410 in 21 minutes is a bonus. Same baggage issues that the 750 addresses albeit with a shorter range. Not as fancy as the Gulfstreams I had been flying because it still is that 40 something year old airframe and systems with a modern avionics suite. Getting rid of the annunciators and installing auto throttles and EICAS would be a natural next step.

Thanks for the heads up. It had been right in front of me the whole time. the AFM lists Venr. I can't find Vse in the AFM. Hawker Beechcraft still hasn't answered my emails. Thanks guys...

Latest resources

Back