Hawker 800xp training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jschroed

I was just informed that Simuflite now has a Hawker 800xp proline sim in New Jersey. Does anyone have any experience working with these guys? How to they compare to Flight Safety in Wichita?

CAE - MMU

Check carefully, I was not impressed with the initial course I had there. FSI was far more organized and effective training.

The instructors were fine and the sim was great, but the course and management lacked a lot.

Turnover is high.

Good Luck!

I think FSI Wichita, and Wilmington will always have the best Hawker instructors/program out of any training center. Not saying the new Simuflite location/program isn't worth while, but they have to live up to a high standard if you compare the quality of training between Simuflite DFW to FSI.

I've been numerous training events at FSI and Simuflite, and I think FSI's quality of training is the best.

Went to Simuflite DFW for my Hawker 1000 intial and recurrents (I think that's the sim that was moved to MMU), I can say I liked them quite a bit. Of course, for the other Hawkers I attended Simcom in Orlando and in comparison to them CAE was great.

Turnover wasn't an issue for the 3 years I went there, at least not in the hawker program, but with the move to NJ who knows. A lot of those guys were local to Dallas.

i'm currently in 800XP training in DFW. I don't have any real complaints.. Instructors have been very knowledgeable and easy to understand. I wish they would let us have some of the training stuff to take home like the flashpoint stuff for systems which would be very helpful

800xp, G4 and CL30 training at Simuflite DFW have been great but have not done hawker there for a while. Going to MMU now on G4 and Cl30 soon. I love Dallas but MMU is fantastic for training. Small classes and great instructors, some from DFW and great working sims. Beautiful training center. Used to do Wilm and Savannah, o.k but have preferred Simuflite.

Latest resources

Back