Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dinger

due for recurrent.
Anyone know what the going rate is for a Hawker 800XP PIC located in the Pacific Northwest? Operations under both 91 and 135.

Come on Falcon Capt.........I know you have some info.........give it up, partner.

Dinger said:
Anyone know what the going rate is for a Hawker 800XP PIC located in the Pacific Northwest? Operations under both 91 and 135.

Come on Falcon Capt.........I know you have some info.........give it up, partner.
I lost my "source" for now... only have access to the regular printed survey (NBAA is part 91 salaries only) but it doesn't break it down by aircraft, only light, medium and heavy jet... it really isn't too specific...

My GUESS would be somewhere about $80k/yr.

Sorry man!

Thanks for the effort. I was thinking somewhere around there, as well.

While we're at it, got any ideas about LR45 comps? You know what they say......when it rains, it pours!

Dinger said:
Thanks for the effort. I was thinking somewhere around there, as well.

While we're at it, got any ideas about LR45 comps? You know what they say......when it rains, it pours!
I would GUESS around $70k for the Lear 45

70K seems low for a Lear 45 captain. Isn't that Citation pay?

How about if the 800XP was based in the Southeast?

Actually, I am in a Citation now (don't get me wrong, happy to have a job)........and 70k is a little above average for my part of the country.

The LR45 is Bombardier's version of a citation..........maybe a Sovereign or XLS.........but it is a cut WAY above your more common Citation II, V, Ultra, Bravo, Encore, blah blah blah. It actually looks good, too!

Latest resources

Back