• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their online application looks as if the programming for it was done by a high schooler. Not very user-friendly. I clicked "apply online" from the list of open jobs and it took me right to the "profile" page. Some of the fields were filled in since I had previously applied to HAL a couple years ago. I corrected them as I went, etc. After going through many pages and submitting my application, I went back to look at my profile on file and saw that it had all of my old email and contact information, old address, old flight times, etc saved. So it appears that is what went with the application when I submitted it. Oh well. There doesn't seem to be any way to correct my profile without redoing the entire application. And then I don't know what will happen if I do because I will theoretically have two different applications on file with different email addresses, flight times, etc. Again, oh well.

And an application that asks what my favorite airplane is and why? Seriously?

Anyone else having trouble accessing the second portion of the app. after already submitting it? I assume all the info was saved and sent correctly but there is no way to verify what info they have.

I can still edit my profile(jobs, criminal background etc) all the way up to it being submitted, but can't access the Flight Grid portion of the app anymore. (after using the link they sent in the e-mail after first applying)

mushroom said:
And an application that asks what my favorite airplane is and why? Seriously?
I asked our pilot manager about this and the other similar questions. They are trying to get a read on the individual and this is one of they ways they are using to break an application out of the pile of the pile of 3000 or so they've received.

Got called for the interview... mainlander... very little turbine pic... do not know anyone at HA....

Did u get called recently or r u talking about the past. if recently, when r u going?
im sure we'd all love some info.

I second that- would love to hear if calls or emails have gone out. Also is the time between notice & interview still just a couple weeks? How many are they looking to hire? would be a dream come true!

I applied tuesday june 5th and got an email this morning inviting me to interview in 3 days on june 12th...

New bid came out with lots of additional Airbus slots, 82 more pilots in total.
It's 82 additional slots, plus with retirements, medicals, & executive moves it comes to 95 new-hires. For a company our size that is incredible! :D

HAL

Latest resources

Back