• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian is hiring!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are a lot of high time ATA guys on the street with international and Hawaii experience that would fit the bill very well.

MTV

As well as Eos, Maxjet, TWA/American, Ryan Int, United, and Continental. All with 75/76 time.

This is Hawaii after all, and judging by our average HA pilot, you should be a good stick with a relaxed personality; arrogant a-holes needn't apply. :D

HAL

Fine! You don't want me? Then I'll take my services elsewhere.

:D

As for the Bartles & Jaymes for Hansoma, try sending it to our LAS station. His schedule looks like HNL-LAS-HNL-LAS-HNL-LAS-HNL-LAS-HNL (then a couple days home) LAS-HNL-LAS-HNL etc, etc. :DHAL

Bartles & Jaymes, oh, that's rich!:cool:

There was a class cancelled last year and they kept those people in a pool. The uncomfirmed rumor is that HR wanted to re-interview everyone in the pool but only about half accepted (most have found other jobs). So they might be doing something very shortly to fill the 11 newhire positions on this latest vacancy bid. That's just the scuttlebutt around the crewroom (Bartles & Jaymes not withstanding!).

I am curious, how would you show on an application or resume that you have some connections to the islands? I mean if I lived there for a couple of years as a kid and have an Aunt and Uncle over there, how would I show that before I got to an interview?

Not that I meet any of those criteria, but other than an internal rec or something obvious like a Hawaiian address or a degree from the University of Hawaii on your resume, how would they know when your application hits their desks if you have a connection to the islands?
Just watch a few episodes of "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" while drunk, learn some lingo and you'll be all set in the interview.

Just watch a few episodes of "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" while drunk, learn some lingo and you'll be all set in the interview.

Ok, got the DVR set to record every episode. Off to get the beer! :laugh:

How does a letter of rec from a station chief work, I used to work for Hawaiian as a ticket agent in OGG. Would that help out my cause to get into one of those Hawaiian cockpits?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back